Sup'Air Cockpit 2 Standard - Complete Universal Cockpit
Particularly suited to progression harnesses such as the EVO LITE, PIXAIR 2, ALTIRANDO LITE, this cockpit is perfect for long flights.
- Main pocket of approximately 3L capable of accommodating ballast
- Side opening to empty ballast in flight
- Additional internal battery pocket communicating with the instrument mounting surface
- Possibility to put a 7-inch tablet and a classical instrument
- Instrument protection cover
- Instrument securing with clips for quick assembly/disassembly
- Wide, rigid, Velcro®-covered instrument attachment plate
- Support and stability on the belly of the cockpit whatever the flight phase
- Weight: 350g
- Size: One Size
Available in one size (260 cm), the TUBEBAG weighs only 304 g and is aimed at pilots who want to save even the smallest gram, whether they take off for a distance flight from a decoration accessible only on foot or they refuse to give up the advantages of a sausage bag during a Hike & Fly or while traveling.
The Kase takes up very little volume It is very easy to use and becomes the ideal accessory for integrating a reserve parachute into any type of harness. (Y Dyneema strap included)
Designed for tandem professionals, this bag takes the concept of ultra-fast folding to the highest level. Pack all your flight gear in less time than it takes to read this page.
Brand: Air 3
Tablet + Vario/GPS The Air3 7.3 is a true on-board computer. It is a rugged Android tablet with a high capacity battery and a 1000 nits screen. The Air 3 7.3 contains XCTrack Pro pre-installed. Equipped with the FLARM system which allows detection by other aircraft. This makes it the ultimate cross country tool. If you have to choose only one device, this...
Already translated into 10 languages! Everything you ever wanted to know about thermal flying is in this book. It is the ideal companion, whether you want a quick introduction or an in-depth study of the subject. Author: Burkhard MARTENS Published by Flying Pages Europe FOR PILOTS OF PARAGLIDERS, HANG GLIDERS, RIGID GLIDERS, ULTRALIGHTS AND PARAMOTORS