The Rid'Air team's opinion: "The Sweet Spot: Cushioning, Performance, Handling"
Polyvalence rhymes with performance
Comfort, efficiency, high performance, these are the goals of the Cosy
Precise handling, fine turning, it will transport you to the best adventures. Everything gets easier with the Cosy. It doesn't require much effort and lets the pilot enjoy the most. This solid and stable wing has a smooth glide in accelerated flight. It is easy to control in strong winds thanks to its superb handling. In addition, its stable flight behavior in all its speed ranges ensures your safety.
|Total weight in flight (min)||55||65||80||95||110|
|Total weight in flight (max)||70||85||100||115||130|
The benefits of the Way Gliders - Cosy
- Very reassuring and very approachable, the Cosy will put you at ease.
- It shows very good damping while keeping the handling simple
- The characterful canopy has great potential in flight and offers a pleasant, comfortable and fine handling.
- The leading edge is specially designed to achieve a stable glide, to absorb turbulence and convert it into buoyancy.
- Impressive glide ratio for its class. Fun but smooth handling
- Nitinolated ribs
- Great progression potential.
- Great look.
The accessories included in the delivery allow for optimal transport and storage of the sail.
- A zippered compression bag to protect the wing during storage and transport.
- Our compression system allows the wing to fit into the smallest reversible harnesses.
- A compression strap that will compress the inner bag to reduce its volume and save space.
- A repair kit including a sheet of Rispstop sticker in the same color as the sail.
- A backpack to carry your wing and harness from home to take off.
Presentation Video USER MANUAL
Feel free to visit the official Way website directly: https://www.waygliders.com/