The Rid'Air team's opinion: "The ideal first wing for pilots looking to lighten their pack"
Extremely easy handling
Maximum performance, weight minimization, excellent handling are the goals of the Lacy
Takeoffs are short and landings are smooth. Agile and solid, it transmits information perfectly to the pilot in a comfortable way so that the pilot can completely enjoy the feeling. In addition to its stability, it has a smooth and efficient glide. The pilot needs to make very little effort to take off and to make a precise turn. The Lacy knows how to penetrate thermals perfectly and climb gradually. Despite its high passive safety and A rating, you'll be surprised by its speed.
|Total weight in flight (min)||45||60||75||90|
|Total weight in flight (max)||73||80||95||115|
The benefits of the Way Gliders - Lacy
- Low weight offers easy transport and takeoff.
- Your flight pack will weigh between 7 and 9kg
- The leading edge rushes are Nitinol, and that's cool.
- Suitable from the introductory course to your 100th flight.
The accessories included in the delivery allow for optimal transport and storage of the glider.
- A zippered compression bag to protect the wing during storage and transport.
- Our compression system allows the wing to fit into the smallest reversible harnesses.
- A compression strap that will compress the inner bag to reduce its volume and save space.
- A repair kit including a sheet of Rispstop sticker in the same color as the sail.
Presentation Video USER MANUAL
Feel free to visit the official Way website directly:https://www.waygliders.com/